Training & Workshops
mAIXuse - Model-based evaluation of the human-machine interface
Within the framework of a model-based usability evaluation with the mAIXuse methodology, we are able to offer you the following services:
- Introduction to the mAIXuse methodology for the model-based evaluation and the design of the human-machine-interface on the basis of an application example of one of our planning and navigation systems in computer-assisted surgery (1 workshop day, in-house training)
- Exemplary application of the mAIXuse methodology for model-based usability evaluation and the design of the human-machine-interface as part of an in-house workshop with one of your systems (2 workshop days, 1st day: introduction and exercise, 2nd day: example application, in-house training)
Within the framework of the application of the mAIXuse usability evaluation, we offer the support and moderation/presentation within the trainings and workshops.
Risk analysis for medical devices according to ISO 14971 (Medical Devices - Application of Risk Management to Medical Devices)
- Process- and component-oriented risk analysis with CARAD (Computer Aided Risk Analysis and Documentation)
- Technical risk analysis using the FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) and FTA (Failure tree analysis)
- Technical-, usage- and manufacturing-related risk analyses
- Completion of the risk management file
Within the framework of the application of the risk analysis, we offer the support and moderation/presentation within the trainings and workshops.
We would be pleased to make you an individual offer.